Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Herion = The New Steriod?

Josh Hamilton put on a great show last night. It was fun to see him hit so many long ass homeruns. I went back to all of the All-Star events when it was here at Detroit and I will never forget what a great first hand experience it was. I advise any baseball fan to at least attend one during their lifetime.

NCAA 09 is out today and the reviews sound pretty good compared to years past. They haven’t graded the incoming freshmen class very fair though. I hear they are graded 80s or so in speed dispite many of them running 4.4 40s and even McGuffie who ran a 3.35 40. I can’t understand how they aren’t mid to low 90s on speed.

Going home to test out the new look offense, have a good one.


Pretty soon they will have to lift him with a crane to get him out of his house, I give it three years.



Rick Reilly hates white people just as much as Jesse Jackson approves of Obama



The hits keep a rolling at about the 30 second mark


Crazy Motorcycle Wheelie Accident - Watch more free videos

Great Prank!! Glue your friends sandal to the floor and watch as the fun ensues


http://view.break.com/536957 - Watch more free videos

No comments: