Monday, August 11, 2008

Suck on that Frechy!!!

If you haven't already seen or heard the news yet the Olympics have started and the U.S.A. is taking it to the world. I was up late last night to check out the U.S. relay team in swimming. It was one of the better events I've ever seen in the Olympics.

The French team was the heavy favorite for the event and talking all this smack in the papers about how they came here just to beat the U.S., didn't go as planned. In the final league of the relay Jason Lezak (U.S.A.) was about a full body length behind the French. The announcers were had pretty much concluded the U.S. would lose and had began to talk about how Phelps would not be able to go for the record 8 gold medals.

Just as they are coming down the finally lap (don't know what they call it in swimming, sorry. Update: it is called leg) Lezak starts to glide through the water as if swimming for his life like I used to do in my pool after I saw the Jaws movie. Just as both swimmers are within feet of the finish Lezak stretches out and edges out the French by hundredths of seconds.

One of the best moments of the Olympics and I'm sure will be the talk of the day around the country.

GO U.S.A!!!!

I have also stopped watching the sideshow that is the Detroit Tigers. Since then they've managed to sweep the Oakland A's. I will continue to not watch as this move seems to both benefit myself and the team, your welcome Leyland.

Had a fantasy football draft yesterday and Reggie Bush better have a great year because I have bought into the legend that he was in college $$$$. FF drafts are very fun for anyone and I encourage anybody who is big NFL fan to get in a league.

The only thing about FF that I hate is when people cheer against their favorite team so that their FF players can get points and win. I know there is a lot of money in FF and that being a fan, especially of the Lions, isn't very rewarding but I just don't see how you can call yourself a fan of any team when in reality your just a sellout.

Peace Out

I bet their are a lot of people out there who can imagine one of their friends being this stupid


Bad Place to Stand During Burnout - Watch more free videos

I really love to post "Brah" dude trying to be really cool and do stunts on his rocket that end up with them crashing. I actually found a video of a bad ass dude doing some crazy shit that is worth posting


Insane Motorcycle Stunt - Watch more free videos

Football just can't get here fast enough



Had to post this

No comments: