Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Anyone Sick of That Fox Promo Yet?

Between switching back and forth from the Tigers, Wings, and Pistons games on Foxsports and Foxsports Plus I'm ready to shot that idiot in the head. Yes its April in the D and we all are happy we get to see the games, but show me a few big breasted women in the background not a Tommy Lee wanna be with Lyrics that I could make better with an hour on the toilet.

It is nice though to have both the Stones and Wings in the playoffs as the Tigers begin playing like they were supposed to, two weeks after the season started. I think the Pistons we make easy work of the 76ers, but they might lose one just because we all know how laid back they can get when not challenged. The Wings will win tonight by 4-1 and McCarty will have a hat trick, GUARANTEED!!!

I'm starting to like rugby more and more


Rugby Player Tosses Knockout Punch - Watch more free videos

I know this happened to a Red Wing, but you gotta keep your head up


The things other countries do inbetween periods

No comments: