Friday, April 11, 2008

Say Your Prayers Tonight Detroit Fans

I really don't have any other advice about how to get the Tigers to get a winning streak going. Pray for Pitching, Batting, Pitching, and more Pitching and we just may get this thing turned around. Enough about them, I'm really trying not to think about them but can't help it because I have been ever since "THE TRADE".

At least the Wings put it to Nashville last night and tomorrow they will also be playing at 2 in the afternoon. Maybe this is the year where Hasek gets hot and puts the team on his back through the playoffs, man that sounds gay? While its about time to get home and have a cold one and enjoy the coverage of the Masters. I swear HD makes golf ten times better than it was before. Have a good weekend.

Rugby players are right up there with hockey palyers in toughness



I need to get these Kobes if it makes me gain some ups


Kobe Bryant Jumps Over Speeding Car - Watch more free videos

I don't know how this guy didn't lose control of his car


136 mph Rally Car Jump - Watch more free videos

If my kid ever pulls this spider prank on me I will be throwing all of his xbox, nintendo, playstation or whatever stuff out! I warned you B!



My grandma told me about this one, bet you never knew this about Pat Sajak



See if this guy only would've got those Kobes he could've got at least another 3 inches on his vert and would've avoided this

No comments: