Monday, May 19, 2008

Bring On The Celtics

Now we know who the Pistons will have to beat in order to get another championship. I thought the game seven between Boston and Cleveland was alright, but not an instant classic like everyone seems to think. Now I'm ready for the Pistons to go into Boston and steal one of the first two games from them. I hope that after two series that went 7 games, Boston will be tired and the Pistons will come out firing, until Tuesday night.

In the hockey world tonight is the night that fans will finally be able to know the matchup for the Stanley Cup. I'm taking the Wings in a 4-1 game with a strong performance by none other than Ozzie. Two goals and assits by both Zetterberg and Daytsuk.

Tigers still suck so nothing new on that waste of time.

I thought this was one of the funnier videos I've seen in awhile



Impressive drinking skills, could've at least got some clear water for it though



Maybe even more impressive


Bobcat Loads Itself onto Truck - Watch more free videos

Probably the most impressive of all though


No comments: