Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Is It Football Season Yet?

I know this time of year is great for any fan of Detroit sports teams and I shouldn't bitch, but alas. I'm really getting tired of all these pre season polls for the upcoming college football season. I really could careless about what any writer thinks a team will be ranked and do, because to me college football is the most unpredictable sport of all.

Last year had to be one of the craziest of all and this year will probably no different. The talent across the NCAA is great and I really like seeing teams like Navy go up against teams they should never beat and win while making its way to a bowl game. There is also the great Appy State and their victory over the Wolverines that had me lost in my mind trying to figure out if I was dreaming for weeks.

I'm sick of going to any sports site or popular magazine/newspaper site and seeing Mr. No Name with his great picks like he has a crystal ball in his pocket. I doubt that this guy has had time to evaluate all of the recruits that will be coming into ever program. I know I base most of my insight on recruits by going to Rivals or Takkle to see what they say and I'm sure that is what these guys do when basing who they think will be good or not, that is shitty.

So basically these guys are making a list based on recruit rankings from another list and what the teams have done last year and I have to read this crap in the spring during playoff basketball and hockey while the baseball is just getting started? All I'm asking is to save your worthless list that will mean nothing 6 games into the season, until mid to late summer. Everyone knows who the best teams for the most part are in college football, USC, LSU, OSU, Georiga, and (insert team you like) and we all know the BCS system will work it all out in a fair and reasonable fashion. There will be enough talk about football when the season is upon us, so lets wait until then for the list.

Now a few quick vids

Like I told you, it was only a matter of time until another motorcycle video


Burnout Goes Bad - Watch more free videos

The only justice would be if all of these people were The University of Ohio State fans, I kid I kid.


Crazy Driver Runs Through Crowd - Watch more free videos

And because I'm lazy here is a quick one with a few different clips that are decent

No comments: