Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Like Christmas Again!

It is so nice to sit at my computer once again and keep hitting refresh over and over to see whether or not my fantasy team can win the game for me. Also I love the smack talk and having something to look forward to other then the Lions every Sunday.

As I'm sure many of you out there are aware of how bad the Lions looked against a very suspect team in Atlanta. I really just don't understand why they can never turn the corner - Millen!!! We continue to suck in the draft and don't even have our first two picks out there starting!?!? Just take a look a the good teams in the NFL who make the playoffs. Even with their great teams they are still able to find picks and have them starting on a team that is better then the Lions.....

It shouldn't get to me anymore being a Lions fan all my life but I'm not a sports fan from Atlanta or Carolina who could give a shit less about their NFL team. I'm a Lion fan and I want them to win a Lombardi Trophy someday. I know this is probably not realistic at this time with Millen wasting draft after draft and Marinelli blowing smoke up everyone's ass at his pressers.

As for the Wolverines, they still looked like a team in transition with a new football coach and complex system. I'm still hearing the fans on the radio talk about the recruiting class and how he is trying to make square pegs fit in round holes, yes that is true in some ways. I understand that every once and awhile they can line up and run right at the defense but in the end will doing this for one year help the program down the road? No it won't.

This team is very young and all the experience they get now learning and running the offense will only help us when we continue to get the players in here that are needed for the system to be the most effective. Understand Michigan fans this team is very very young and they would be the same for Llyod if he was here. For as bad as it looks though Notre Dame still looks worse and I think UM can pull it off once again against the fat guy.

Go Blue!!

One more little note before the vids. I was sad to see Tom Brady go down and this issue has been covered more then enough. I just wish him luck in his comeback and know he will be fine after having the same injury to both of my knees.

Mike and Mike on Monday Night also suck. They should just let Ditka be in there by himself. I bet he wouldn't even talk sometimes and just let people watch the game without an annoying voice every second of the game.

What would it look like if NFL players had a fantasy football draft? The Washington Redskins will show you. (Longer video but well worth the watch for any fantasy football player)



Here is a highlight from the Georgia/CMU game. Great play by Knowshon Moreno who may be up for the Heisman this year.



Hey settle down police man



Real life Quagmeyer (Seth MacFarlane) gets kicked in the nuts, “Giggity Giggity”

No comments: