Friday, September 26, 2008

Lions Fire Millen When He's 3-0???



Thought I would take a quick screen shot of foxsport.com after they broke the Millen firing. Pretty funny that out of all the things they would get wrong it would be Millen not having a single loss on his record.

As I'm sure all the Lions fans are thrilled but it will still take at least two years if the Ford's can finally get the right guy in here. Until there is more on the search for GM or anything of substance from the Lions on the field I won't bring everyone down off their high from the firing of Mr. Millen with more Leo talk.

On to Michigan. A lot of talk this week about UM still taking it to the Badgers despite the ranking of the Badgers and recent loss to the Domers by Michigan. I'm a huge M fan but I just don't see it happening, sorry. Every time I want to convince myself that UM can do it I think about our QBs who can only throw 5 yard passes, and it still is shaky. You just can't win in the kind of offense RR runs until you get dual threat QBs in there to keep the defense honest. You never know though, I'm pretty sure their was a big upset last night so college football continues to be college football!!

I really hope they pull it off and if RR is really all he is supposed to be (I think he is) then he will again have the offense playing better then the previous weeks. Just keep your hands on the ball freshmen.

Time for a little MSU talk. Javon Ringer is a BEAST. Man I love watching him run for the Sparties. The problem that many think this may cause is that he is getting 40 carries or so and that may be too much for the brick house to continue with his dominance. If he is to be productive throughout the entire season Hoyer better start getting the rock moving through the air. I also didn't know how good or bad MSU would be with Coach D after his first year, they are good.

MSU has been able to get a ton of instate recruits and are putting together a very good class. I will still wait for the entire season to play out and for them to put to bed the echoes of falling late in the season until I crown Coach D as the man who will bring MSU back to the top 4 of the Big Ten in regards to football. Also please win a bowl game for once.

Nice catch



Good bye Mr. Millen! Please watch the entire video it is one of the best especially if you’re a Leos fan.



I don’t like David Blaine but love Kimbo Slice so I have to post him hitting Blaine right? Too bad he only punches him in the stomach and not the head.



Chris Cooley continues to be one of the best providers when it comes to internet fodder.

No comments: