Friday, July 17, 2009

Come On Now Pac-Man



Well Adam Pac-Man Jones is back in the news again. It seems a video tape of Jones at the strip club the night 3 people were shot has surfaced.

Through out the video you can see how dumb Jones was acting. He is throwing around money and apparently was carrying around 40,000 dollars. The thing I noticed from the video is that ESPN says that the club manager tried to take Pac-Man's bag with all the money in it and he was one of the guys who got shot, and he is paralyzed from the waist down. Jones is going to testify against some guy he claims he saw shoot.

The more I hear about Pac-Man and the things he has done makes me believe he had more to do with the shooting then we know. If he was involved he will get caught and he deserves to get caught if he was.

I would love nothing more to believe Pac-Man when he says he is trying to lead an upstanding life. Now though I just don't know who to believe. We only know the person the media portrays, we don't know Jones as a person. That's why I am kind of torn to make a judgement.

Some cool things from the video though are Nelly, just cause he sang #1 and that's a bad ass song. Also Jermaine Dupri is in it, and i was like "I thought he fell off the face of the earth when Kriss Kross did". Dupri sure does seem to think he is a big shot in the video though.

No comments: