Saturday, January 19, 2008

5 Great Hockey Goals

These are some of my favorite hockey goals of all-time. Let me know other ones that you think were great as well and I will add them.

5. Rick Nash - Just happened this week and probaly had the most shoulder shakes and dikes of any goal I've ever seen.



4. Bobby Orr - I couldn't just pick one goal for Orr and had to post this video of some of his best goals he ever had. He was a player before his time.



3. Steve Yzerman - I'm biased to this goal. No Detroit fan will ever forget the overtime winner from the blue line in a game seven. This is why he was known as "The Captain".



2. Alex Ovechkin - He is still yong and will have many more goals throughout his career, but it will be hard to top this diamond.



1. Mike Legg, University of Michigan - If their was an And 1 league for hockey this is the move that they would all try.



Here is one more video highlight of other great goals mixed together.

No comments: