Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm Running Out Of Kleenex

I'm still crying tears of joy today after Brett Farve's historic press conference. So glad I will never see him beat down the Lions again, the Lions will still lose it just won't be by his doing. Here are a few videos to help you get through the day as well. Come tomorrow I will post my thoughts about free agency and all the moves. Other than that have a Terrific Tuesday!!

A streaker post is always a must, especially if they get owned in the process


Cricket Streaker Gets Owned - Watch more free videos

It was only a matter of hours after I posted videos of stupid drivers, that you knew a whole bunch of new ones would be on the net. Here is one of them


Dumb Woman Vs Parking Gate - Watch more free videos

The toys kids play with nowadays

No comments: