Thursday, March 13, 2008

Way To Use Your Face

I can only imagine what the internet would be like if it had been around for the last 100 years. Could you imagine all the videos I would be able to put up showing people just like these fools?

Probably the best video I've seen in awhile


Stuntman Faceplants On Failed Jump - Watch more free videos

Imagine all the cool bike stunts that would be on youtube for the world to see!


Showoff Biker Wipes Out - Watch more free videos

This one was titled how to lose your girlfriend




Finally here is a video of a mysterious gnome that is going aroung some foreign town at night. Its been all over the internet and I don't think its real. My cousin told me the Lions should sign him because he does have a wicked sid step move, check it out and see for yourself if Matt Millen should take on chance on him

No comments: