Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Time To Pack The Bags

Well Beautiful Dreamer has done it, we are going to Ford Field to see the tourney!!! Should be a great time and its great to go to a beautiful stadium and at least see a product worth paying for.

Nice to see the Pistons beat the Suns last night. It is looking more and more obvious that the Shaq trade is a bust for the Suns and he is a shell of the former player known as "Big Diesel".

Now I would like to introduce you to probably one of the craziest people I have ever seen in my life. His name is New Jack. I was a big time wrestling fan growing up and loved the ECW more than WWF errrr WWE. New Jack is a crazy dude who will jump onto people from 30 to 50 feet up in the air. Check him out for yourself.



You may be concerned for that guy he just threw 50 feet to the ring, don't be he only broke his ankle. Now compare it to the injuries that New Jack suffered in the next video.



If you want to learn more about New Jack go to wikipedia and you'll find all you need to know about him. Also if you want to see something really crazy check this video out, its known as the Mass Transit Incident. Go to the 3:00 mark and then watch from there, if you can?

Now for the Macho Man be very macho and stupid at the same time



Alright thats enough of the wrestling vids for year. If you want more click here and they have a whole bunch of that crap for ya.

I will have some pretty good videos I've been saving for everyone tomorrow and on Thursday. I will also put up my predicitions on who will win the NCAA games this weekend, most of them are the best seeds because thats who I picked in my brackets of course, yeah its a douchebag way of chosing I know.

No comments: