Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome to Detroit

Photobucket

The Final Four is now set, and to my relief Blake Griffin will not be a part of it. I must also eat my words a little cause I said MSU wouldn't make it, and they sure proved me wrong. MSU is going to have a tough time beating UConn, but the way they have played lately and the home crowd behind them, I would not be shocked if MSU won it all. The other game is North Carolina versus Villanova. Hopefully a good game, but I think UNC is way too good for a small Villanova team. So even though my predictions have not been right lately I am still going to throw my two cents at this one. I like MSU playing UNC in the national title game and even though I would love to see a championship for the state of Michigan right now, I just think UNC is too good.
MSU 67 UNC 79

Posted by Beautiful Dreamer