Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why will UM make it to the Elite Eight next year?





I can give you two very solid reasons, Sims and Harris, but the real reason I believe the basketball program will keep moving forward and not regress is 2009 commit Darrius Morris. He is a 6'3 point guard out of California and rated as the 75th (in that area) player overall by rivals.com. He seems to be very quick and explosive. He also led his team to a State Championship title this year.

With him, 6'10 PF Blake McLimans, 6'8 PF Jordan Morgan, and 6'4 SG Matt Vogrich coming in next year I really see the bench and inside game getting that much better. Add to that Manny Harris who works out as hard as they come to get better in the offseason and Sims not having to do everything down low by himself and this team is going to be great to watch in the tough Big Ten.

Only video of Jordan Morgan I could find



I will predict it right now: Elite Eight in 2010

No comments: