Thursday, June 25, 2009

Diesel to the Cavs


Well the horrible relationship between the Suns and Shaq is finally over. The 38 year old center has been traded to the Cavs in hopes of another title run with Lebron. The Cavs really didn't give up much for the future hall of famer, Ben Wallce and Sasha Pavlovic.

Sure this gives the Cavs even more star power than before, but is it enough for Lebron to get past the Magic, Celtics, and Heat come next year? I really think the Celtics may make a few moves before the season. With Danny Ainge being the man to make the changes you never know, years of being called the worst GM followed by a title after swinging deals for Allen and KG. We will see.

I don't see the Cavs winning next year once again, last I checked they were still located in Cleveland and we know they will find a way to blow it yet again.

The move for the Suns will free cap space for either a resigning of Amare or one of the big name free agents in the summer of 2010. I guess Shaq and Nash didn't get along at all, and one of them had to go.

With one of the worst draft classes in recent history being picked tonight this will still be the stroy of the day. Everyone knows Blake Griffin will be a Clipper and that is really all you need to know.

Maybe it's just me, but in recent years I have grown to detest the NBA and especially the finals. I can't stand watching player after player go to the line for tic tac calls and the refs trying to make a name for themselves. I used to be a big fan of the NBA when they let you put a body on somebody, but now it is so weak and lame. All you need to do is turn on the last two minutes of the game because you know it will be close for some strange reason? Hmmmm.........

I don't have an opinion of Shaq one way or the other but this clip is pretty good.



Also I saw this the other day. It is Norm MacDonald when he hosted the ESPYS awhile ago. Man that guy has some balls on him, but he is just putting out what a lot of people think but are afraid to say. It is a little longer clip but well worth the time. I still get a laugh at Griffey and Mark Messier being so offended by Norm, classic!

No comments: