Monday, June 15, 2009

NBA CHAMPS



I am a Detroit fan through and through, but there is one team that I follow almost as much as the Pistons in the NBA and that is the LA Lakers. I have always been a fan of LA since Kobe came into the league and today we have to give Kobe his props.

A lot of people said Kobe couldnt win with out a Shaq, but last night Kobe proved them all wrong. Congratulations to Phil Jackson on title number 10 also.

There was one thing that bothered me from them game and it was when it already ended and I think it was Mike Turico who said that "Derrick Fisher may not be a Hall of Famer but it important to this Laker team." I thought that was crap, if Robert Horry is considered a Hall of Famer then why not Fisher. Both players had great players to play with but both have also made huge shots that have helped guide there team to an NBA championships.

Either way Congrats to the Lakers and the city of LA on their 15th NBA championship.

Here is a clip of the celebration.

1 comment:

K-Philly said...

Yeah Kobe is a great player on the court and that's about the only place I'll give him his props.

Gotta love how he settles cases out of court and makes up for it by buying his wife a big diamond, what a great person to look up to if you're a young kid?

He also throughs temper tantrums
whenver a call goes the other teams way. I do like how he plays on the court but he is still a douche in my eyes. At least he isn't as bad as Dwayne Wade, who apparently only sees his kids a few times a year so says the baby mama.

The more I learn about the players in the NBA the more I don't care about the NBA.

What's even worse is that they think there was only one referee who was involved in points shaving. Sure like everything in the world, where there is one there is more.......