Thursday, February 7, 2008

Going Hunting, Bang!!!! Bang!!!!

I'm going up north this weekend and won't be around to post anything earth shattering like usual. Here are a few videos that I hope you enjoy while I'm enjoying shooting birds with a shotgun. Beautiful Dreamer is also in the works on a post about the Michigan Basketball team and how bad they are and whats next for the program. See ya!

This video is just to get me pumped up for the hunt. I actually look like I've lost a little weight since last years hunt.



Here is a perfect example of road rage and why you should try to be a considerate driver. It is also amuzing when a stupid person, that could've kept going about their business with no problem, is punched out by somebody who didn't want to argue or fight in the first place.



Just to show you that I'm not about violence or guns, here is a blopper video of a skier that may need to sit down for a little while. Please turn volume up for full effect.


http://view.break.com/250693 - Watch more free videos

Man that is the worst nut shot ever!!

No comments: