Friday, February 22, 2008

Turn Your Blinker Off Lady!!!!

Sorry for all the people out there who have been coming to the blog and seeing the same post for the last week or so. I haven't been able to update it daily like usual and have comeback to continue bringing you stuff that really doesn't matter.

Anyways, I have a whole bunch of thoughts about the trades before the deadline in the NBA but have not been able to check them with my experts buddies such as Bill Walton and Steven Screamin A Smith yet. I will have those up in a few though.

Until then here are a few clips of people who can't drive worth a lick. With the recent snow and ice I think I've seen many of these drivers out and about on I75 or 69 latley, enjoy!


Chick Crashes Into Barricade - Watch more free videos

Stupid car surfer below.



To funny to even explain what this idiot was thinking.



Nothing like driving your car into an oil station.



Best video of all is below, nothing like having road rage and taking it out on your own car.

No comments: