Thursday, February 14, 2008

No Love For The Big Man

With the NBA dunk contest coming up at the all-star break I figured everyone could use a few good videos of the future champ for this year's contest, Dwight Howard. I'm a big pistons fan, but one of my favorite players in the NBA is Howard who I think will be better than Lebron James in the future. He is still developing and very young for a athletic big man who has the ups of a guard.

It is always hard for a big guy like Howard to get any credit for his dunking abilities because he is so tall and makes it look easy, but take a few looks at some of his best dunks of his career and the other video of him getting ready for this years contest and you'll see that he doesn't have the typical big man ups. On the last video check out the dunk at about 2:00 minutes - I'm sure he will pull it out during the contest.



Getting ready for the '08' contest.

No comments: