Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Goodbye Friend : (

Well the Wings didn't make any big moves on the last day of trading in the NHL, but were able to add a decent defenseman that we did need. With our best player Lidstrom coming back soon with a few others I can see the Wings being just fine and returning to early season form. I'm also glad they didn't mortgage the future for a rental player of one year that doesn't guarantee you a cup. I think the biggest thing for the Wings will be the play of Zetterberg and Daytsuk. They must return to the form of early in the season for this team to make a run.

The big story of the day is that the great Sean Salisbury will be leaving ESPN. You can find the story here. I didn't like Salisbury that much at the beginning of his career but eventually came to think he was a decent football analyst. He is also known for putting pictures of his wang on his phone and showing it to the ladies, so he gets props for being a funny dumb ass.

I always wondered what would happen, to those guys that bounce on trampolines and dunk the ball at halftime, what if they bounced to hard? I don't have to do that anymore because this guy below has answered my question. Thanks man!



Double Front Flip Goes Bad - Watch more free videos

No comments: