Friday, February 29, 2008

Its Just Snow People

I still don't understand why Michiganders can't seem to drive when it snows four or five inches. It never fails that people continue to land in the ditch and rear end everyone when it snows out. We Michiganders should be the best at navigating through the white stuff but continue to dissapoint. Now that I'm done ranting, the wings are on tap tonight to take on the Sharks. I'm hoping that they can at least show some life and get out of this ditch they've been in. For time and tv schedule click on the link with the wings schedule to the right.

What is up with MSU basketball by the way?? I'm not a state fan, but I thought they would at least be a top ten team this year. They have proven me wrong and continue to lose on the road against ranked opponents. Drew Neitzel has to be slamming his face into the wall about as much as he is clanking the iron right now (a lot). He has lost a lot of money this year, hope he has learned some french while at MSU because he will be going over seas as soon as this year ends.

Slow day for any good videos, but I still do my best so check them out.

Always a good time anyone records a prank on a friend.


Roommate Gunshots Prank - Watch more free videos

Theres also nothing like a good bachelor party at the race track either. I guess this so to be husband will always have this video to remind him of the party, even if he doesn't remember it.

No comments: