Saturday, April 25, 2009

Louis Delmas??

Photobucket

I thought this year was going to be different. I thought this draft was going to be the one to turn it around for Detroit. I was wrong! The worst defensive team in the NFL did not help themselves at all on that side of the ball. For some stupid reason the Lions passed on Rey Malaluga twice and took Brandon Pettigrew at 20 and some safety from Western Michigan named Louis Delmas at 33. I was shocked when they drafted both guys over Rey. The Lions did nothing today to improve their team. It is going to be another long season next year. I would swear Matt Millen is still making picks for this team. This has been one of the saddest days I can remember as a Detroit Lions fan. It almost seems like the Lions organization is just laughing at us fans. I don't think I can take this crap anymore from them. Overall I am giving them a D+ for a draft grade. The only reason its not an F is because Stafford isn't a bust yet.

1 comment:

K-Philly said...

That pick doesn't make me as mad as Pettigrew still. Shoulda took Rey.

It is funny cause I listened to a national talk show last night and everybody except lions fans liked the picks by them, funny.

Also mix in a space cause it is hard to follow along, little tip.

Hopefully this guy can hit like I've been hearing.........