Friday, April 24, 2009

Stafford's a Lion!!

Photobucket

The Detroit Lions have made their decision on the number 1 pick. Quarterback from Georgia Matt Stafford is now a Detroit Lion. He signed a 6 year 78 million dollars deal with 42 million guaranteed. I want to complain about the choice but the pick is already made and I now have to hope Stafford is in that 40th percentile of Quarterbacks that are drafted early and succeed. Coming from the same high school as Bobby Lane gives me a little hope. I have seen some bright spots in Stafford's game, but he still has a lot of work to do if he is going to become a Pro Bowl caliber quarterback. The Lions still have 2 more picks in the next 32, so I will be rooting for defense from here on out. Well Detroit.....Lets welcome Matt Stafford.

No comments: