Monday, April 6, 2009

Michigan's Time

Photobucket

Tonight is the National Title game and Michigan is excited. Even us U of M fans are excited for the Spartans tonight, and most of us are rooting for them. We root for them because its not just about MSU, its about Michigan. The Final Four has brought a lot of excitement to the area, and win or lose for MSU tonight, it is still a win for the state of Michigan.

I have a feeling if MSU wins tonight I may get a sensation of the chills. Something I never thought I would feel from my rivals in green. So the time is now for MSU, no longer are they playing just for their fan base and alumni, they are playing for every single one of us that has been brought down even just a little in the state of Michigan. GO STATE!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Beautiful Dreamer

2 comments:

K-Philly said...

labels?

Why don't you go put on your OSU gear for the game against LSU again? Geez, I'm just glad you worte it so I can come back to it some day, HA!

K-Philly said...

First of all it was the game againt Florida. You going to root for them tonight too, so I dont want to hear it. Your just mad I wrote about it